How Timed Exercise Works
WHAT IS TIMED EXERCISE?
- A time and cost efficient way to workout with the assistance of a personal trainer
- 31 DIFFERENT total body workouts
- One for each day of the month
- You’re allotted 30 minutes to complete each workout
- The goal is to complete the workout as fast as possible while still using proper form
- Each workout consists of 4-6 exercises
- The rep count is different every day, i.e., today it’s 8 rounds of 12 reps and tomorrow it’s 5 rounds of 20 reps
WHO IS TIMED EXERCISE FOR?
- Beginning, intermediate, and advanced athletes
- All of the workouts are done at your own pace
- Class begins with a demonstration and explanation of the exercises as well as modifications
- The group warms up and completes an active stretch
- The workout starts and the digital timer at the front of the room starts to count down from 30 minutes
- Trainers guide and assist you during the workout
- Before you know it, 30 minutes is up and you’re done!
- The trainers lead a cool down and a stretch
- The facility records your time so you can compare it to next month and follow your progress
Timed Exercise has two locations: Gate Parkway and San Jose. More information can be found on their website at http://www.timedexercise.com. Timed Exercise was chosen to be featured not because it is a new concept but because the way they run the program has changed a number of lives in a short period of time. If you know of a facility that is changing lives or doing something unique, let us know we’d love to feature them too!